The Sooner Scribe

9.08.2005

The Bigger they are....

Þau ætluðu að ganga yfir brúna milli dauða og lífs, en það var skotið á þau. Svo er hér umræða um greinina á Making Light. Fréttirnar frá NOLA alltaf fallegri og fallegri.23006754">umræða um greinina á Making Light. Fréttirnar frá NOLA alltaf fallegri og fallegri..

Anyway.My point is,I'll probably never get involved with a guy ever again.I'm a free,wild and nuts girl,just as I was before. (: I feel so free.Even though...some side-effects but I'm feeling freeeeee.Lol.Eagle!*starts flying* :D

You know.I heard that those really pretty chio girls who get dumped by those hot guys usually get really crushed after that,hate guys and turn into lesbians.But don't worry.I'll never turn lesbian,cuz I'm not even a chio bu anyway ^^ Heheheh.Lol what the heck am I talking about?I'm starting to go crazy.LOL.

Today the remedial was sooo boring.I was practically smsing through the whole silly thing,when not copying Karina's correct answers/corrections.Lol.Fat didn't come!Weird.I think she got sick or maybe she overslept?Hmm.The class was quieter than usual.

HAIZ.I wanna go to the library tonight.But no one can go,other than my bro.And thats gonna be tooooo boring.Lols.Oh weell.I'm talking gibberish!Byeeee.
ary tonight.But no one can go,other than my bro.And thats gonna be tooooo boring.Lols.Oh weell.I'm talking gibberish!Byeeee.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home